Job AB (Able Bodied Seaman)
ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company with operations in nearly 40 countries. As the third-largest integrated energy company in the United States and fifth-largest refiner in the world, ConocoPhillips' goal is to deliver energy in a safe, environmentally and socially responsible manner. Approximately 32,600 ConocoPhillips employees work worldwide to consistently deliver top performance and value to maintain the company's global market position. Employees' individual talents and strengths combine to create a diverse and energized workforce within ConocoPhillips. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the company had $178 billion of assets as of December 31, 2007.
The Able Bodied Seaman (A.B.) may be responsible for:
* Docking/undocking procedures (handling lines, securing ship, etc.)
* Standing watch, either as lookout or on the bridge steering the vessel.
* Performing deck related maintenance duties under supervision of the Boatswain.
* Working aloft in certain situations
* Working two 4 hour watches per 24 hour period with overtime occurring routinely. The A.B. can work no more than 15 hours per day, and cannot work more than 36 hours in any 72 hour period..
For More Information : Cop.Taleo.Net
About Job In Supply Vessel. Job For AB ( Able Bodied Seaman).., geting point 3.5
at 6:47 AM