Provide Information for Maritime news, maritime recruitment, List of marine company, Maritime knowledge and guidance, maritime companies, Offshore marine, Shipping Company, Shipping agency, Seaman job, Sailor job vacancy , Ship broker

September 13, 2010

Vacancy Job Captain,Engineer,Bosun, and AB

Crew and Shipping Agent required Seaman for Anchor Handlling Tug Supply Vessel (AHTS),to fill the position below :


1. Master Class II

2. Chief Officer Class III

3. Second Officer ClassIII

4. Second Engineer Class III

Salary Scale will be informed once ready
Period Of Contract : 6 ( Six ) Months
Joining Date : Around October - November 2010


5. Bosun :
Basic USD. 700,- plus Monthly Fix Allowance USD. 200,- ( Three NOS )
Period Of Contract : 6 ( Six ) Months
Joining Date : October 2010

6. A/B :
Basic USD. 500,- plus Monthly Fix Allowance USD. 150,- ( Three NOS )
Period Of Contract : 6 Months
Joining Date : October 2010

All crew must have AHTS experience
Must be able Speaking English.


The Ship's Particular :
GRT/NRT : 498 Ton / 149 Ton
Main Engine : 7,000PS ( 3,500 PS X 2Sets )
Year Of Built : 1997

Contact Company:

PT. SUKMA OCEAN
EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Phone: +62-21 7135 7809
Fax: +62-21 8379 0880
Office: Jl. Minangkabau Dalam No. 1 RT.06 /RW.14 Kel. Menteng Atas Kec.Setiabudi Jakarta Selatan 12970.

Crew Recruitment:
Mr. Ujang
Phone: +62 852 8868 6777

Vacancy Job Captain,Engineer,Bosun, and AB Rating: 4.5 By: Admin

1 Comments:

  1. Anonymous11:37:00 PM

    Dear Sir/Madam:

    It is with great interest that i am applying for the position of deck cadet.

    I am Grayson Mark S. del Socorro,from iloilo city, philippines,19 years of age, a fresh graduate from John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University.I am an active student in our school. I joined many organizations.I am also a scholar of our university band.I am hardworking, loyal and flexible person and I want to become a word class and competent seafarer someday.

    I hope I can join in your company thank your for your attention

    You can reach me on my mobile number 09129040899 or on my facebook account musiciansax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

You Can Leave Your Comment!