Provide Information for Maritime news, maritime recruitment, List of marine company, Maritime knowledge and guidance, maritime companies, Offshore marine, Shipping Company, Shipping agency, Seaman job, Sailor job vacancy , Ship broker

September 15, 2010

Tanker Ship Owner Torm Singapore Pte Ltd

Tanker Ship Company TORM is the world’s premier carrier of refined oil products such as gasoline, jet fuel, naphtha and diesel oil.
With vessels varying in size from 37,000-110,000 dwt, they control a fleet of approx.130 product tankers. Absolute reliability, high quality and safety are the cornerstones of their success..


TORM’s highly skilled crew and advanced maritime technology are the foundation of their business – as is their expertise in vessel management. TORM’s Copenhagen office manages tanker operations, covering all time zones 24 hours a day, seven days a week.


General.

TORM runs a fleet of over 140 modern vessels, principally through a pooling corporation with other respected shipping companies who share TORM’s commitment to safety, environmental responsibility and customer service. TORM celebrated its 120 anniversary in 2009.

The Company was founded in 1889. With headquarters in Copenhagen and activities worldwide, TORM is listed on NASDAQ OMX in Copenhagen and New York.

Mission
To connect the world through safe, responsible and efficient sea transport.

Vision
To be the leading, most profitable player in our core businesses through the quality of our people, ships and practices.


Interest with this Company? Below the contact information:

See here for Jobs And Careers.

TORM Singapore Pte. Ltd.
6 Battery Road #38-01B
Singapore 049909
Singapore
Phone: +65 6534 3431
Fax : +6534 4142
Telex: 62661 TSMSHIP
E-mail: singapore@torm.com

TORM A/S
Tuborg Havnevej 18
DK-2900 Hellerup
Denmark
Phone: +45 39 17 92 00
Fax: +45 39 17 93 93
E-mail: mail@torm.com

TORM Shipping Phils. Inc.
TORM Bldg.
1747 Dian Street, Palanan
Makati City, Philippines 1235
Phone: +63 2 860 7500
Fax: +63 2 5566075
E-mail: manila@torm.com

Tanker Ship Owner Torm Singapore Pte Ltd Rating: 4.5 By: LindySen

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33:00 PM

    Dear Sir/Madam:

    It is with great interest that i am applying for the position of deck cadet.

    I am Grayson Mark S. del Socorro,from iloilo city, philippines,19 years of age, a fresh graduate from John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University.I am an active student in our school. I joined many organizations.I am also a scholar of our university band.I am hardworking, loyal and flexible person and I want to become a word class and competent seafarer someday.

    I hope I can join in your company thank your for your attention

    You can reach me on my mobile number 09129040899 or on my facebook account musiciansax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:43:00 PM

    GUD AM SIR/MADAM;

    IM HARROLD RARAMA 23 YEARS OF AGE AN ALREADY EXPERIENCE 1YEAR AS D/C AN 7MONTHS AS A O/S ON CONTAINER VESSEL.IM APPLYING TO YOUR COMPANY AS AN O/S OR A/B.I HAVE A OIC LICENSE AN VALID U.S VISA.THIS IS MY CONTACT NUMBER 09195587128..TANX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:29:00 AM

    Good pm Sir/Ma'am;
    I am Camille Acenita from Philippines, this an emergency and urgent message to your company. Can I get your new contact in Manila Torm? because I need to contact your one of the employee Mr. Ben Christopherson Capili, his father passed and he need to back here in the Philippines. Please inform him, ASAP. This is my contact number 09056068166 or on my facebook account Camille_bhext@yahoo.com. PLEASE. hoping for your attention. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:51:00 AM

    Good pm Sir/ma'm
    i am Muhammad Aleem from Karachi Pakistan. i have been searching for a job in your kind company and i always serach your web site for the jobs as well but i never found any vacancy and also not sure that there are vacancies for crew from pakistan.
    kindly if there is any jobs available or is there any agent working for you in pakistan can u please inform me so i can be able to contact you..
    awaiting for your kind response
    with best regards..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Crew mananger
    I hope that you are doing well with your daily activities.I would like to applay in your company as AB. I have already experience in sea service almost 1 years as o/s. I have done training certificate course as: PASSPORT, INDIAN SEAMAN BOOK, PST, PSSR, EFD, g.p RATING and MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE.

    For all document i hope that your will contact with me if there is any vacancy for me.
    my self vishal tyagi
    my mail id : vishal.tyagi109@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

You Can Leave Your Comment!