Provide Information for Maritime news, maritime recruitment, List of marine company, Maritime knowledge and guidance, maritime companies, Offshore marine, Shipping Company, Shipping agency, Seaman job, Sailor job vacancy , Ship broker

August 04, 2010

AHTS Vessel Vacancy for Seaman

Need some qualified and experienced candidates for AHTS Vessel;

ANT-1 for Master 8 persons,
ANT-2 for C/O 8 persons,
ANT-3 for 2/O 8 persons,

ATT-1 for C/E 6 persons,
ATT-2 for 2/E 6 persons,
ATT-3 for 3/E 6 persons.

For further information please contact;
PT. RONATAMA MARIANAO SUCCESS
Jl. Remaja No. 15
Kelurahan Kebon Bawang
(Close to Plumpang pool)
Phone; 6221-36260998,
Mobile; 62812 8362 1138,
Email; mronatama@yahoo.com

Contact person;
Mr. Mike, or
Mr. Enzy

AHTS Vessel Vacancy for Seaman Rating: 4.5 By: Admin

2 Comments:

  1. im interest for this vacancy , but maybe 1 year later i'll pvove my cv. because i now prepare to take 2nd class engine officer in bp3ip jakarta,if have any furter information i'll keep and i apreciated all kind of corporation to be made,thk
    brg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:40:00 PM

    Dear Sir/Madam:

    It is with great interest that i am applying for the position of deck cadet.

    I am Grayson Mark S. del Socorro,from iloilo city, philippines,19 years of age, a fresh graduate from John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University.I am an active student in our school. I joined many organizations.I am also a scholar of our university band.I am hardworking, loyal and flexible person and I want to become a word class and competent seafarer someday.

    I hope I can join in your company thank your for your attention

    You can reach me on my mobile number 09129040899 or on my facebook account musiciansax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

You Can Leave Your Comment!