Provide Information for Maritime news, maritime recruitment, List of marine company, Maritime knowledge and guidance, maritime companies, Offshore marine, Shipping Company, Shipping agency, Seaman job, Sailor job vacancy , Ship broker

July 31, 2010

Vacancy for Master and Chief Engineer AHTS Vessel

1.Master
ANT 1 with anchor handling job experience
Remuneration:USD.200-350/day
Duration:3 month
Type of Vessel:DP Vessel
Trading Area:UAE(Aramco)
Date of Join:Immediately


2.Chief Engineer
ATT 1 with Offshore Support Vessel Experience as C/E
Remuneration:USD.200/day
Duration:5 month
Type of Vessel:AHTS
Trading Area:Dubai
Date of Join:Immediately


If you are interested with this all vacancies could you please forward your
resume to the contact number below:

Mr.Yanto
Ph :+6281331322291.
Email: mailto:yanto_today@...


Vacancy for Master and Chief Engineer AHTS Vessel Rating: 4.5 By: Admin

1 Comments:

  1. Anonymous11:47:00 PM

    Dear Sir/Madam:

    It is with great interest that i am applying for the position of deck cadet.

    I am Grayson Mark S. del Socorro,from iloilo city, philippines,19 years of age, a fresh graduate from John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University.I am an active student in our school. I joined many organizations.I am also a scholar of our university band.I am hardworking, loyal and flexible person and I want to become a word class and competent seafarer someday.

    I hope I can join in your company thank your for your attention

    You can reach me on my mobile number 09129040899 or on my facebook account musiciansax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

You Can Leave Your Comment!