Provide Information for Maritime news, maritime recruitment, List of marine company, Maritime knowledge and guidance, maritime companies, Offshore marine, Shipping Company, Shipping agency, Seaman job, Sailor job vacancy , Ship broker

August 29, 2009

Job Vacancy For Indonesia Seaman. Job In Chemical Tanker Vessel

Need Urgently Required :

For CHEMICAL TANKERS :
All Ranks with competitive and negotiable salary for good Officers/Engineers candidate :
Contract duration : 6 months for Officer/Engineers (max 1 month extend or reduce tolerance)

For BULKERS : GT 24,736, HP 11,100
Master / Class I US$ 4200
CE / Class I US$ 4000
CO-2E / Class I, II US$ 3000

For General Cargo : GT 4,293, HP 3800
Master / Class I US$ 3000
CE / Class I/II US$ 2800
CO-2E / Class II US$ 2200

For CPO Tankers : GT 3570, HP 3200
Master / Class II Rp. 11,65 Jt
CO / Class II/III Rp. 7,9 Jt

Lebih jelasnya silahkan klik disini

Source :www.kpiunion.org

Job Vacancy For Indonesia Seaman. Job In Chemical Tanker Vessel Rating: 4.5 By: Admin

1 Comments:

  1. Anonymous1:23:00 AM

    Dear sir / madam
    Im irwanto hold engine officer class 3, i would like to apply for position as enginer . i have 5 years experience at tanker vessel as an enginer.
    I have some competency sertificate such :
    BST
    SCRB
    AFF
    MEFA
    Tanker familiarisation
    Oil tanker training programe
    Medical care

    If you have vacancy for me please free inform me.
    Ph: +6281372425531

    For the time and attention i spell thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete

You Can Leave Your Comment!